For our German practice in Frankfurt a. M. we are looking for a PR & Communications Manager (f/m/d) in full-time.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all German PR and Communications (internally and externally) strategies, projects and day-to-day tasks in Germany for Allen & Overy
- Representing the firm within relevant communicates by being a credible, trusted senior spokesperson in agreement with Executive Management communicating the firm’s strategy, plans for implementation and major achievements
- Performing ‚thought leadership‘ content campaigns covering key business and digital media as well as leveraging all relevant marketing tools and approaches
- Anticipate, research and analyse key trends and facts in economies, sectors and communities
- Positioning A&O as a market leading brand in Germany in relevant communities
- Responsible for ensuring internally a cohesive and creative internal messaging and transparency aiming at creating the highest level of corporate identity of all stakeholders
- Managing one direct report and establishing a close working relationship with both the Marketing and Business Development teams on a local and global level
- Extensive experience in a similar role, PR and communications background including sector experience in professional services and/or financial services in an international organisation is essential
- In-depth knowledge of the market for legal services, economy and legal framework is a plus
- Embedded member of the German business media community with a substantial network of direct and relevant media contacts
- Ability to identify and prepare cross media campaigns based on sufficient research and analysis of market and client demands, technological, political, product and legal key trends
- Ability to develop working relationships based on trust, credibility and visibility within the partnership as well as externally with various stakeholders such as journalists and other opinion multipliers
- Ability to work as part of a small team and therefore should be willing to get involved in a broad range of activities and be keen to take ownership for specific projects from start to completion
- Excellent German and English communication skills
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send us your complete application, including salary expectations and possible starting date, via our online application portal:
Telefon: +49 (0)69 2648 5843
Mehr zur Bewerbung
Was benötigen wir von Ihnen und was erwartet Sie?