Allen & Overy is a truly global law firm with more than 5,400 staff, including close to 2,720 lawyers and more than 550 partners working in 44 offices in 31 countries.
Allen & Overy Luxembourg is one of the leading law firms in Luxembourg. Our international network gives us the opportunity to provide cross-border advice with stellar quality in combination with expert local knowledge.
To support our ICM team, we are currently looking for:
Junior ICM Lawyer (m/f)
Our International Capital Market practice covers the full range of capital markets products and incorporates specialists in debt and equity capital markets, derivatives and structured finance, securitisation, corporate trust and agency and high yield.
Skills & experience we’re looking for:
- You possess a Law degree, preferably with distinction. An additional degree from an American or English university – LL.M. – would be an asset
- You have attended the CCDL or the equivalent in another EU jurisdiction and you have relevant experience within a law firm in Luxembourg or you are eligible to attend the CCDL or the equivalent in another EU jurisdiction
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and French. German and Luxemburgish would be an asset
- You are a team player, proactive and have excellent communication skills
- You have a passion for capital markets and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and client service are essential to our business and the business of our clients
What are we offering:
- You will work in a truly diverse environment and on cross-border projects
- You will benefit from first-class legal and soft skills training that will greatly contribute to your career and personal development
- You will work in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment, and you will be part of a team that helps you learn and succeed
- Fast-thinking & a self-starter? If you like taking initiative, and think and act like an entrepreneur, we are the right place for you!
- If your profile fits the above description, send your CV and cover letter to
Alysia Brassart – Recruitment & Overy; Training Coordinator
Alysia.Brassart@AllenOvery.com | Tel +352 444455 220