Allen & Overy is a truly global law firm with more than 5,200 staff, including close to 2,720 lawyers and more than 530 partners working in 44 offices in 31 countries.
Allen & Overy Luxembourg is one of the leading law firms in Luxembourg. Our international network gives us the opportunity to provide cross-border advice with stellar quality in combination with expert local knowledge.
To support our Banking team, we are currently looking for:
Junior Banking Lawyer (m/f)
Our Banking department specialises in international banking work, including regulatory work, syndicated lending, investment grade, leveraged acquisition finance and debt restructuring. You will join a dynamic team advising, amongst others, investment banks, international commercial banks, governments and public entities requiring advanced legal advice for complex operations.
Skills & experience we’re looking for:
• You possess a Law degree, preferably with distinction. An additional degree from an American or English university – LL.M. – would be an asset
• You have attended the CCDL or the equivalent in another EU jurisdiction
• You have relevant experience within a law firm in Luxembourg
• You are fluent in both written and spoken English and French
• You are a team player, proactive and have excellent communication skills
• You have a passion for financial markets and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and client service are essential to our business and the business of our clients
What are we offering:
• You will work in a truly diverse environment and on cross-border projects
• You will benefit from first-class legal and soft skills training that will greatly contribute to your career and personal development
• You will work in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment, and you will be part of a team that helps you learn and succeed
Fast-thinking & a self-starter? If you like taking initiative, and think and act like an entrepreneur, we are the right place for you!
If your profile fits the above description, send your CV and cover letter to
Alysia Brassart – Recruitment & Training Coordinator
Alysia.Brassart@AllenOvery.com | Tel +352 444455 220